Attendee Travel Support Grant
We are pleased to announce the 2022 Capstone Design Conference Travel Support Grant. The goal of the grant is to encourage attendees who would like to participate in CDC22 but have limited travel funds within their institutions.
Who should apply?
- Faculty affected by state funded travel limitations (for example, https://oag.ca.gov/ab1887)
- New capstone faculty within the first 3 years of teaching Capstone
- PhD Students interested in teaching capstone design
- Industry folks intending to transition into Capstone Design role
What to submit?
- One-page summary of how this grant will help you attend the conference
- Estimated travel costs
- Letter of support from your current or future institution (optional, but encouraged)
When and where to submit?
Please email your request (and supplemental documents) to email@example.com by March 31, 2022. (Note: this deadline is after paper acceptance notification.)
What costs could be covered?
- Travel (either flight or mileage)
- Lodging arrangements in UT Dallas campus housing
- Registration (only if necessary - we encourage attendees to cover the registration themselves or by cost-matching with their institution. Registration is anticipated to be ~$500, and it includes all meals.)
When will decisions be made?
We expect to make decisions about the travel grants by April 18th, 2022 and will notify recipients by email.
Please contact the Capstone Design Conference organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.